Hi Ruby Rock-it fans it's Teresa here with a fun little gift idea that i used to make all the time to give to teachers and co workers to keep their life a little more organized. All you need is a clear plastic stand up frame and some pretty Ruby Rock-it New York papers and you are ready to create.
Here is a quick tutorial and how you can make up a few....
1. To start you will need a clear plastic photo frame that measures 3 1/2 x 5 inches.
2. Cut white card stock to measure 3 3/8 x 4 7/8. Cut a black piece 3 1/8 x 4 5/8. Also cut a dotted print piece to 2 7/8 x 4 3/8. And then a printed piece like you see above to make the center piece that measures 2 1/2 x 4 inches. Lastly cut a small strip of the vine paper that measures 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.
3. Layer them on top of each other as shown and glue them together.
4. Slide the paper under the frame and with the base facing down as shown.
5. Tie a pretty black sheer ribbon around the top and then make a bow using the circle slide. Glue to the center of the ribbon as shown above.
6. Add a small notepad with double stick tape like you see below and a pencil or pen to go with it.
And here is a picture of the finished notepad. They are so fun and easy to make up with all those scraps that you have laying around in your RR stash and there is so many other fun Ruby Rock-it products that you can use to decorate them from flowers to bling to adorable stickers. Have fun!
Supplies that you need:
Clear plastic frame- 3 1/2 x 5 inches
black sheer ribbon
pens or pencils
Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun creating!!